Kanya Sumangala Yojana All You Need to Know
Kanya Sumangala Yojana will provide Rs 15,000 to every family where a girl child is born.
The Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched flagship scheme “Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana”. It was launched in Lucknow for the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The scheme will provide Rs 15,000 to every family where a girl child is born. It will be released in a phased manner.
- The design of the scheme is in such a way that the parents will have to take care of the girl child with proper care with respect to her health and education in order to get the benefit
- The funds will be released when the girl child completes various milestones like vaccination, admission to class 1, 5, 9 and graduation.
- The Kanya Sumangala web portal was also launched along with the scheme.
- The launch of the scheme was conferred with symbolic cheques and certificated to some of the beneficiaries.
- Around 1.25 lakh registrations had already been initiated under the scheme. The girl child born after April 1, 2019 are eligible for the fund.
Download this content in PDF format. It’s FREE.
Tags: kanya sumangala yojana, schemes for girs and women in india, mukhya mantri kanya sumangala yojana